Saturday, October 15, 2011

Simple Spider Wreath


I just have an idea to make Halloween wreath that super easy and cheap too.
I just use something from home and buy somethings else from dollar store.
Total money I spent: $2

Here's what I started with:
~  1-2 pcs black garbage bags
~  Wreath (I use rattan wreath diameter 13", from Dollar store)
~  Spider ring (I got from Dollar store)

Next:
- Cut garbage bags by 12x3", you don't need tp be perfect to cut them
- Take 1 piece of 12x3" tie it twice on the wreath
- Take more, one by one that step, until finish to cover all the wreath. You can make as puffy as you want

- Cut the ring of spider' rings, just need the spiders
- Glue spiders one by one on top of the puffy wreath
- Make big bow put on the center top of the wreath



Waalaa.. It's done!

Place to party: Craft EnvySkip to my LouMaking The World CuterSumo's Sweet StuffMad in CraftsTip JunkieToday's Creative Blog,Someday CraftsThe Shabby Creek Cottage

2 comments:

Alison @ mommadidit.blogspot.com said...

I love it! And so easy and cheap to make! Thanks for sharing.

Li Li Land said...

Your welcome Allison! Love the way you put glitter on felt flower. Happy Belated birthday for your girl!